Sound Immersion Workshop - Nov. 22, 2020
Do you ever wish you could just immerse yourself in the powerful vibrations of sound healing instruments for half a day? If that’s a HECK YES, then you’re in for a treat!
We’ve got an incredible half day workshop planned for us to fully immerse ourselves in the healing vibrations of sound. We’ll be exploring how these sounds resonate within us, relax into a sound bath, activate our inner sound healing abilities through mantras, and much more!
Absolutely no previous meditation or sound healing experience required. Everyone is welcome to join us for this half day experience. ♥
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄:
• A cute little welcome gift for you to take home
• Guided meditation and sound bath experience
• An exploration of our chakras and their connection to sound
• Mantras and drumming
• Reflection and self exploration through sound
• Lots of opportunities to connect with the group
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔:
• Wear your coziest and comfiest clothes
• We will either be sitting down or laying down for a large portion of this workshop, so bring anything you will need to be comfortable! You might want to bring a chair, a few yoga mats, a little pillow for your head or under your knees, and a blanket.
• A water bottle and a travel mug for tea during break
• A little snack if you would like to have something along with your tea
** Make sure you check out our updated cancellation policy and required health check-in below the "add to cart" button **
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
Because we think you're all pretty amazing, we'd like to keep you happy and healthy while meditating in the era of COVID-19. We'll be implementing a few procedures to help us do just that:
• Groups will be kept small to ensure there is enough room for us to all spread out comfortably in the space
• We ask that everyone please observe social distancing
• We ask that you please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the space
• There are spaces marked on the floor to ensure mats are nicely spread out
• Please remember to bring your own mat (or whatever you would like to sit / lay down on), as we will not be bringing extra mats
• We'll be keeping the windows open during events to allow for air flow
• Masks are recommended but not provided
• The day before an event we ask that all attendees take a moment to fill out a quick health survey on our website. We'll send you an email with the link to do this the day before.
• 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬: 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬.