Sound Bath Meditation - September 23
Never heard of a sound bath before? That's totally cool, we love showing people the amazing power of sound! During a sound bath meditation, we'll play a variety of different instruments, all of which work at different frequencies meant to help us bring our bodies into better alignment. They're also just really beautiful to listen to! Singing Bowls, chimes, a gong, drums, and flute, oh my!
Our space is entirely round, has amazing acoustics, and all in all it's quite the experience. We'll be doing a little guided meditation at the beginning to help us get a little more centred and present.
No meditation experience is needed, every level of meditator is welcome - even if you've never meditated before, we'd love to have you there! ♥
** Make sure you check out our updated cancellation policy and required health check-in below the "add to cart" button **
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
Because we think you're all pretty amazing, we'd like to keep you happy and healthy while meditating in the era of COVID-19. We'll be implementing a few procedures to help us do just that:
• Groups will be kept small to ensure there is enough room for us to all spread out comfortably in the space
• We ask that everyone please observe social distancing
• We ask that you please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the space
• There are spaces marked on the floor to ensure mats are nicely spread out
• Please remember to bring your own mat (or whatever you would like to sit / lay down on), as we will not be bringing extra mats
• We'll be keeping the windows open during events to allow for air flow
• Masks are recommended but not provided
• The day before an event we ask that all attendees take a moment to fill out a quick health survey on our website. We'll send you an email with the link to do this the day before.
• 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬: 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬.
*If you purchase a ticket for this event and begin feeling unwell in the days leading up to it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll sort something out!
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔!