Sister Circle - Nov. 25, 2020
This is a beautiful place to connect with other women. This is a little bit of a different sister circle than we have held previously. During this sister circle, we will be chatting all about connection. The conversation will flow as we explore what connections means to us, both as our own unique beings and as part of a collective. This is our only event that is women only, thank you for respecting this.
Privacy is highly valued at sister circles so that everyone might feel comfortable to share. Your voice, your heart and your willingness to connect is all welcome here! We will begin the evening with a short meditation to help us gain deeper connection to ourselves :)
** Make sure you check out our updated cancellation policy and required health check-in below the "add to cart" button **
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
Because we think you're all pretty amazing, we'd like to keep you happy and healthy while meditating in the era of COVID-19. We'll be implementing a few procedures to help us do just that:
• Groups will be kept small to ensure there is enough room for us to all spread out comfortably in the space
• We ask that everyone please observe social distancing
• We ask that you please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the space
• There are spaces marked on the floor to ensure mats are nicely spread out
• Please remember to bring your own mat (or whatever you would like to sit / lay down on), as we will not be bringing extra mats
• We'll be keeping the windows open during events to allow for air flow
• Masks are recommended but not provided
• The day before an event we ask that all attendees take a moment to fill out a quick health survey on our website. We'll send you an email with the link to do this the day before.
• 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬: 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬.