Letting Go Sound Bath - August 24
We can't hold onto everything - we need to let some of it go! This is a beautiful opportunity to practice some self-care, release what's no longer serving you, and move forward with an open heart. Join us for this sound bath meditation where we'll be focusing on releasing what we're ready to let go of.
During a sound bath meditation, we'll play a variety of different instruments, all of which work at different frequencies meant to help us bring our bodies into better alignment. They're also just really beautiful to listen to! Singing Bowls, chimes, a gong, drums, and flute, oh my! We'll be doing a little guided meditation at the beginning to help us get a little more centred and present.
No meditation experience is needed, every level of meditator is welcome - even if you've never meditated before, we'd love to have you there!
Location: Ruskin Hall, 28395 96 Ave, Maple Ridge, BC
Time & Date: August 24, 2023 -- 7:30-8:30pm
Bring with you: A mat, a cozy blanket, chair or whatever else you need to be comfortable.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
Because we think you're all pretty amazing, we'd like to keep you happy and healthy while meditating in the era of COVID-19. We'll be implementing a few procedures to help us do just that:
• Groups will be kept small to ensure there is enough room for us to all spread out comfortably in the space
• We ask that everyone please observe social distancing
• We ask that you please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the space
• Please remember to bring your own mat (or whatever you would like to sit / lay down on), as we will not be bringing extra mats
• 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬: 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬.
*If you purchase a ticket for this event and begin feeling unwell in the days leading up to it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll sort something out!
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔!